Wednesday 9 February 2011

Bagpipes, ho!

Tomorrow I depart to visit my lovely boyfriend in Scotland! Here is a list of things I will be doing:

1. Freezing
2. Walking along the north sea
3. Having lots of fun

Here is a list of things I will NOT be doing:

1. Eating haggis
2. Eating black pudding
3. (therefore) throwing up

This may well be a lie. If a certain asian coerces me into trying these dishes I will keep you all posted. Although considering how well done I cook my beef, I doubt blood and innards will be on my menu.

Now onto more delicious things!

Day 6: Mars Bar

Three Musketeers meets Milky Way. Three Musketeers likes Milky Way. Three Musketeers and Milky Way get married and have a baby named Mars Bar.




Day 7: Double Decker

Soft nougat on crispy rice inside a shell of Cadbury chocolate. So good. The texture is really fun. Imagine a charleston chew where the inside is soft instead of super chewy, but then on top of a Rice Krispie treat.  Oh, and the chocolate is Cadbury, so multiply the deliciousness by a million.

No comments:

Post a Comment